system to clean the community water AND to reduce the water pressure.

Go down

system to clean the community water AND to reduce the water pressure.

Post  ForumAdmin on Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:59 am

We all know, that the quality of "our" water is not only bad but probably the worst on the island ...
As someone was knocking on my door today to get access to the "water supply rooms" in order to install a "water pressure reducing unit" as their calentador was broken again, I was wondering how many "calentadores" needed to be replaced since La Finca has been built, because of high pressure of the water and bad quality of the water. AND how much did these owners spend so far to replace these "calentadores". Please let me know ... We could install a system to clean the water AND to regulate the water pressure. Benefits as well regarding: dish washing maschines, washing mashines, clothes in general, showering, pipes in the units AND complex. As well the same company which could install such a system could install also in each unit (if requested) an additional system to have water in "drink quality" which also would safe money and there would be no more need to carry the heavy bottles ... Let's get the discussion started ...
ForumAdmin
Admin

View user profile http://lafinca.great-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Re: system to clean the community water AND to reduce the water pressure.

Post  O. & G Robinson B209 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:04 pm

I have read the suggestion, in La Finca Forum, for some kind of water purifier for the whole of the La Finca Complex.

Now I know that we have managed to save some money this year and may I congratulate the committee on achieving this, but surely there are many more
pressing matters that should be addressed before we consider items like this. We are in dire need of the complex being painted, an improvement to security and replacement
post boxes to name just three.

Who says that our water system is any worse than anywhere else in Tenerife. I have lived in various places and our water is no worse than elsewhere . As far as the high
pressure is concerned, I control that by slightly closing my mains water tap located in my apartment. I have had to replace my boiler once in seven years which I do not feel is excessive.
However others may not be as lucky as I.

O. & G Robinson B209

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  David C213 on Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:49 am

I have never had to replace a boiler. I agree that there are more important things to do.

David C213

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down